Free Introductory Meeting on the Transcendental Meditation technique
Wednesday, March 9, at 7:00 pm, at the Northville Yoga Center
This meeting is the first step in learning the TM technique. We cover all of the prerequisites for starting the course at this time:
* What TM is, and what the benefits are
* Discuss how TM works
* Describe some of the scientific research that has been done on TM
* Explain how it differs from other techniques
* Explain the tradition of knowledge that TM comes from
* Describe how TM is taught, and the four-day course (1.5 hours each day)
There’ll also be plenty of time for questions and answers. And you’ll be able to sign up for a course at the end of the meeting.
The talk on TM will be given by Thomas Frank, a Certified Teacher of the Transcendental Meditation technique in Ann Arbor, MI. Thomas has been a teacher of TM for 35 years and he spent 11 years doing TM meditation and also yoga in the Himalayan Mountains of India (in Uttar Kashi and Rishikesh). He has been practicing TM for 40 years.
You can contact Thomas Frank at 734-972-2592, or at tfrank@TM.org.