Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl Guided Meditation by Lisa Harthun of Healing Balance, LLC
Friday, 9/22/17,7-9 PM
Join us for a Reiki infused guided sound healing meditation to celebrate the Harvest Equinox, along with shamanic healing elements.
“Healing Flow” is a program created by Lisa through study and research that is designed to take you on a mind and body journey of healing and balance. Through this process we are able break through, and release energy that prevents us from being in an ideal mind body flow thus allowing for deeper healing, enhanced creativity, and allowing for a greater sense of peace while attracting harmony, and abundance into our lives.
You will be guided through this peaceful and balancing journey. Healing Flow includes, specially tuned quartz crystal singing bowls, chimes, shamanic drum and rattle, along with healing music. Lisa intuitively guides the flow to facilitate a greater healing journey, while sending Reiki healing to each participant.
Energies are high leading up to the Harvest Equinox. This is a perfect time to release the past, clear any negative beliefs or feelings, send our gratitude out into the universe, and to welcome renewal. It is an excellent way to relieve stress. After the session you’re invited to join us for a healing detox custom tea blend infused with crystal and Reiki healing.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Yoga mat, or large pillow if you would prefer to stay in a seated position throughout the meditation
- Small pillow
- Eye cover
- Journal and pen (optional)
- Water (only covered containers allowed)
- A special object to place on the altar to be infused with healing
- Have a Yoga practice and would like to deepen and expand your experience/ teachings and understand how Yoga is ultimately is a science of expanding consciousness?
- Have health concerns (physical symptoms, emotional/mental) that you would like to get answers to and heal?
- feel overwhelmed with so much information on health that you don’t know where and how to start?
- Feel out of sorts even though you are doing all the “healthy” things in your life?
Ayurveda has the answers!
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, then this workshop is for you! Here is some of what we may cover
- Your unique constitution and Imbalance
- Daily routines for a life of ease, joy and vitality.
- The four pillars of health and what it means for you
- Development of consciousness and its role in health and healing
Wed. November 30th, 7-9pm
Northville Yoga Center
This Sunday we will be offering a
Starting Saturdays in April, Diane Mancinelli will teach a five-week Introduction to Pilates series from 9:10 – 10:10 am.
Pilates is a body conditioning program with the primary purpose of strengthening the core of the body. In this introductory series of five classes, students will learn Pilates breathing, the fundamentals of alignment, and exercises that will be added in successive sessions. Students will practice awakening and engaging muscle groups for strength, particularly in the abdomen.
Free Introductory Meeting on the ??Transcendental Meditation technique?
Wednesday, March 9,? at? 7:00 pm?, at the Northville Yoga Center?
?This meeting is the first step in learning ?the ?TM? technique?. We cover all of the prerequisites for starting the course at this time:
* ??What TM is, and what the benefits are
* Discuss how TM works
* Describe some of the scientific research that has been done on TM
* Explain how it differs from other techniques
* Explain the tradition of knowledge that TM comes from
* Describe ?h?ow TM is taught?, and the four-day course (1.5 hours each day)?